Saturday, March 26, 2005

We are all heroes... forever!

We are all heroes... forever!

I figure people must be getting tired of me and all my shirts, and I
have some good news- this is the last one! And it's my favorite,
because it's the official shirt of my first village.

My sisters have been in CISV for more than a decade- Lee actually
*designed* one of the shirts on the February page- and so I've known
about it for ages. I thought I had an idea of what I was getting into
before we left.

Of course, I had *no* idea. It was wonderful- no, more than
wonderful!- and I intend to keep doing CISV until my great-grandkids
tie me to my bed for doing the Pony song too often.

Hopefully, I'll have collected a lot more shirts before that happens,
but this one will always be special.

Peace out!

Toby (USA)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, with all that nostalgia, I forgot to mention that the CISV logo is on the left chest and the little hero guy is walking across the bottom of the back.

Wheeeeeeee! I'm dumb!

Nick said...

Thanks, Toby for all these great Shirts. I'm totally with you, when it comes to Sao Paulo - they really make the best shirts. Most of the ones you've uploaded, i've never seen before despite regular international CISV exposition...

Hope a few other people will also contribute as much as you did.

BTW, we're approaching number 100!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to try and design something awesome for the village I'm staffing this summer- we'll have to wait and see if I can top the Sao Paolo 2005 editions.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention some of the cool shirts that came out of the Philippines this year- they have some really nice Bomfiara-based shirts and another with kids holding hands all the way around the bottom. I'll have to go through my photo collection to see if I have any good pictures of them.

~Toby