Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Because everyone's your friend in New York City...

Because everyone's your friend in New York City...

6 of 19.

Here I am again, sporting a classic CISV NYC t-shirt. I'm laughing
because my joking "everybody line up behind Toby" line actually
worked, and all the kids lined up behind me for the pancakes that had
just been served. I never expected it to actually work! I bought the
shirt at my leader training in Newark, and Rafa (BRA) took the
picture. Helt i 100 village, Tromsø, Norway.

(For bonus points, name the song and artist I'm quoting in the title.)

Toby (USA)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was scrolling through the site and listening to my music, and guess what popped up on my playlist when I got to this one- "New York City", by They Might Be Giants! No bonus points awarded. =)

~Toby

Anonymous said...

...and everything is beautiful, when you're young and pretty...

Oh, but i guess that was already mentioned. Oh well, cool shirt dude!