Friday, March 04, 2005

Not exactly a T-shirt.

Not exactly a T-shirt.

As a special feature celebrating the first 50 T-shirts in the archive
(yes, the bunnyhug below is #50, hurray) I'm presenting a contribution
from Peter (GBR): "These are limited edition CISV Y-fronts from Great
Britain Junior Branch. They were printed in 2004 at an undisclosed
location in the UK. They have nver been worn and probably never will
be as the first time I ever tried to put them on I nearly lost my
reproductive organs they were so tight."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have several pairs of these and wear them regularly, but this maybe why i haven't been succesful in trying to find a girl to practice making babies with

Anonymous said...

... thanks for that... heehee he

Anonymous said...

Pe'ah my dear... i can totaly see you in these!! :)
love youuuuuu