Tuesday, March 29, 2005

JC Supershirt Bonanza!

JC Supershirt Bonanza!

Remember how I said that Tromsø shirt picture was my last one? I
lied! MWAHAHAHA! After spending a full afternoon rummaging through
nearly seven thousand pictures from our marvelous village, I picked
out 19 pictures with wonderful CISV shirts in them, and I'm going to
submit them ALL RIGHT NOW. There's nothing you can do to stop me!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, I suppose you could ask me to stop, but that'd be cheating.

Anyways, moving from left to right, we have Sunniva (NOR), Claire
(USA), and Wiggy (BRA) modeling some lovely standard issue CISV shirts
from the Philippines, Cincinatti, and Linkoping, Sweden. This picture
was taken at the open day of the Helt i 100 village in Tromsø, Norway.

Toby (USA)

1 comment:

Nick said...

Intersting picture: The three classic CISV-shirts all feature slightly different version of the logo: On the left is today's official CISV logo, on the right is an older version - the one in the middle, I'm not sure about. It's either a really old version, or somebody just redesigned his or her own version.