Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Archive is Growing Fast.

Especially after James posted the news of this site to the IJB website, I'm receiving tons of pictures of great CISV T-shirts. Thank you so much, Allanah, Pris, Peter, Andrew (I do remember you!) Zeke, Steve, Anna and Aynsley . I'll be posting them one by one, when I find the time, so please have a little patience. But keep those goodies coming! I'd love to see a few more pictures with people actually wearing their shirts and more interesting background stories like the USA mystery shirt. But of course, any contribution is welcome. I've tweaked the system of this website a little bit, so now you can send the pictures any size you want, and I'll publish them 500 px wide, so you can take an even closer look of those fabulous designs.

No comments: