Wednesday, June 29, 2005

CISV India


"This is a shirt from cisv india... it's the traditional design, but i

love the color. i'm not sure when it was designed, or even who

designed it (if anyone knows, feel free to comment!), but i traded for

it at leapfrog village in christchurch, nz in 2005."



alex (usa)



PS. At the moment I'm staff in a summercamp, so if you sent me

pictures in the last two weeks, it may take a little while until they

get posted here - please be patient, ok? Thanks, Nick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is Fabiana from Brazil. First of all, the T-shirt is such a beautiful thing!!! Acctually I am here trying to make contact with any CISV indian person. I'm living in Japan now and next year I'm going to Indian, my great old dream. I made part of Belo Horizonte's CISV once, and I also made an Interchange with Norway. I'm far from CISV by now, but I still like it very much. Hope to hear from one of you soon. My e-mail address is fafaavelar@hotmail.com. Thank you very much! My best wishes...

Ana. said...

hey fabiana...although im not 'officially' associated with CISV - India...still I'd like to help you in any regard. My email ID is bootiful.angel@gmail.com..Take care:)